CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.07.2009

Ezra's 4

I've been out of the blogging loop because my computer has been batteling a bad virus. I don't know if she's going to pull through or not, she's still on bedrest.


Anyways, we celebrated Ezra's birthday. Here's some highlights & cute Ezra things:
Here's Ezra with a powered sugar mustache. The boy loves his powdered sugar, & anything that gives him a mustache is a good thing to him. (sorry it's sideways)
Ezra wanted to go swimming for his birthday so that's what we did. Ezra is on the left with his BFF Lucy in the middle (together they're know as "double trouble"), & Jonah is on the right with his swimming goggles.
And although Ezra wanted to go to the Chinese Buffet for his birthday dinner, David & I talked him into Famous Daves because they have sparkler birthday candles they bring out. Well we all really enjoyed our ribs, but were a little disappointed that they don't do the sparkler candle anymore. I hope you had a happy birthday Ezra, you're one sweet little dude.

I just had to post this picture of Ezra helping me clean, & I do mean helping. He told me he loves cleaning day. Hooray! I encourage it as much as possible. Note the gloves & Sponge Bob slippers, priceless.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ez! We love you!

Beazer said...

So Ezra and Lyds were born pretty close to each other. Was his bday the 2nd -- that's only 3 days apart. Four should be an exciting year!

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday Ezra!!!!!! Keep on cleaning!

Becky A said...

LOVE his grin on the famous dave's picture. He is SO STINKIN CUTE! Glad he had a happy day.
Lucy has told me at least once a day that on her birthday she wants to go swimming with Ez, Jonah, Hazel and Shaury...forget about her family, I guess. Want to adopt her?

Ellie McFreaken said...

Happy Birthday Ezra!

How cute to have a little helper! I have to beg my kids to help most of the time and then they always want a "Rays Run" reward.

Love Ezra's cute slips and gloves. ALso LOve the cute pink broom handle...now that might get my girls a little more excited to pick up a broom :)

Ellie McFreaken said...

Happy Birthday Ezra!

How cute to have a little helper! I have to beg my kids to help most of the time and then they always want a "Rays Run" reward.

Love Ezra's cute slips and gloves. ALso LOve the cute pink broom handle...now that might get my girls a little more excited to pick up a broom :)

Becky A said...

p.s. the computer virus had me laughing all day yesterday...