CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.27.2009

My wonderful wife

I was just feeling afflatus (my wife is going to think I am nerd for using that word, but It's one of my favorites) anyway, I was feeling afflatus tonight at work and just wanted to share how wonderful my wife is, she does everything for our family, and hardly ever loses her cool, and thats with a house full of kids and me (even though I never do anything that might even cause her to lose her cool).

And on top of that she reads now.
And on top of that she always does the dishes, I hate dishes.
And on top of that she is really hot, and I'm not so hot. (That means I'm really lucky)
And on top of that she hardly ever makes me change poopy diapers.
And on top of that she is really hot.(I had to put that twice because it's really true)
And on top of that she hasn't bought a new pair of shoes in like six months.
And on top of all that she really loves me and I love that.

12 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

You do have a great wife. I think she is a great friend. We love you. You always have someone that is thinking of you.

Aleesha said...

I think you're a nerd too for using that word. But what's new, right?

That was very sweet of you to do that post. It's always nice to hear husbands recognize how lucky they are. And speaking of how hot Shaury is, just last book club me and my aunts were talking about how cute she is.

pcb said...

Awww - that is sweet! Who would have thought you would be that sweet.

Becky A said...

awww...that WAS sweet!

Angela said...

I'm proud of Shaury for not buying a new pair of shoes...that has to be tough! I don't know if I could do that for 6 months...it would be something else though, I don't have a shoe fetish. It's true, Shaury doesn't ever lose her cool. Good wife and mom, nice husband to say those things. :)

Amber said...

What a sweet bro-in-law I have!!

Jeni said...

That was the nicest post ever.

shauntelle said...

i'm glad David knows how great you are Shaury. It's good to know he knows, huh?

okay, i know you bought shoes in September...that was only 4 months ago :) Although technically, David was there and bought them for you.

Shaury said...

Hand it to Shauntelle for remembering the last time I bought shoes. I was just thinking it had been like a year.
David you're such a sweatheart. I'm glad that you put down that you know I love you cause I do & I often think you don't think I do.
Oh & I do lose my cool, often.
Thanks babe, luv ya.

Diana said...

If I wern't so tried and lazy I'd look up what afflatus even means... what a sweet post! I loved that he mentioned how you read now:) I'm excited for our monthly get togethers now.

Anonymous said...

afflatus is a divine imparting, it also means to blow or act of blowing, take you pick.

Ellie McFreaken said...

That was so sweet!!!!!!