Is it just me, or does anyone else hate automatic flushing toilets?

My problem is that when I'm wiping either a child or myself, it flushes, leaving my hand gently sprayed with the delightful spritz of pooh/pee water whatever the case may be. Or if it's me on the seat my hiney & hand get it. LOVELY! Not to mention my kids think they are going to get sucked down by the great force of the sucking (& I mean sucking) automatic flusher.



8 comments:
Shaury - your super light weight must not register with the toilet seat. It only flushes for me once I remove my girth from the seat! This must only be a problem for very thin folk.
I hate them because it seems they always flush right before I squat and takes the protective sheet with it so then I have to start all over. I hate public bathrooms period, but really hate auto toilets...let me flush with my foot, it is okay really!
ha ha I don't like them either. At first I'm relieved I won't need to touch the flush handle but then when I'm done it doesn't flush and I have to wave my hand and I'm pushing every nut and bolt to see if it's a button. Then I find myself doing squats trying to get it to flush. So my hands get more germs than I'd get using a flush handle and my legs are sore!
Lucy has an immense paranoia of auto flushes. I have to hold her as she clings to my legs for dear life while she's going. Sometimes when she has to go, she suddenly doesn't have to anymore when she sees what kind of potty she will be using.
so true, so true...I HATE the afterspray......
PS: I'm so glad you're back in the blog world...I've missed you.
This is so true. I don't like the those toilets either. call me when you have min.
I never thought much about it, but now I'm totally grossed out.
yes, we hate them too...especially tolkien...he leaps away from the toilet in hopes he'll beat the flush with a look of fear on his face.
Post a Comment