CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.24.2009

Let the Birthday's Begin

If you don't already know, you will soon find out that it's birthday season at our house, & to kick it off we just celebrated Hazel's big #1!

Hazel is our little ray of sunshine. She loves her brothers & they love her which makes me a happy mom. I think her favorite part of her birthday was when she walked out the front door with her brothers like a big girl. She did it before I could catch her, & was "penguining" it to the car laughing all the way. I tried to pick her up (for times sack) but she avoided me so I just let her make her way to the car. She thought she was BIG stuff. It was just so funny that it was on her big day that she realized what a BIG girl she is.

7 comments:

pcb said...

Shaury, that is sweet and funny and sad all at the same time! They just grow up so fast. Happy Birthday Hazel!

Becky A said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Hazel! We love you so much! You will always be Baby Hazel in the Arnell household...

Angela said...

She sure was cute in her little apron. There is something about her that attracts my boys to her. They all want to hold her. Hope that isn't still true for all the boys out there when Hazel turns 16!

Aleesha said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Hazel.

Did you make that apron?

Shaury said...

My mom made her that cute little apron she's wearing. Thanks Grandma.

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday Hazel! I hope all your birthday wishes come true!

Dave and Julie said...

Happy Birthday I was just thinking of hazel today because I could not reamber the day that she was born I just knew it was towards the end of Jan. I can't belive that she is one. I still think that we are both still prego.