After almost 8 years of marriage I've finally depleted my supply of window cleaner that we accumulated from our wedding reception. Whether this means I don't clean my windows very often, or we just got a ton of window cleaner when we got married, I'm not sure at this point, but it's been a good run with all of it, & I'm sad to reach the end of my stock.
6.30.2008
Guiness Book of World Records? Maybe
Posted by Shaury at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You must have got a lot of window cleaner! With all of your moves, I'm sure you have used at least your fair share of window cleaner in the past 8 years. Bummer that you have to go buy it, now!
you did good not to buy any for 8 years.
Wow! That is alot of cleaner...
Love the picture! lol
You are too funny! That IS a lot of cleaner! I think I got a lot of Morton salt.
ps..you are one hot window washer!
FYI - Unfortunately that isn't me washing windows. I saw this picture & it just cracked me up
That's not you?!?!?!? :)
ps...love the johnny cash!
Post a Comment