CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.02.2008

Tagged again

I have a lot of posts to catch up on, but I'll get this tag out of the way first (thanks Beck).

A - Four places I visit over and over:

  • Park City - almost every anniversary
  • Harmons - what can I say it's my neighborhood grocery store
  • the park - any park
  • the mall - for some reason the kids & I are all really fond of mall visits

B - Four people who email me the most:

  • my dad - he thinks he's sooo funny
  • some male anatomy enhancement company
  • Delias - love that store
  • Aleesha - only sometimes though

C - Four of my favorite foods:

  • chocolate banana shake
  • green beans
  • cooked carrots
  • Maddox rolls

D - Four places I'd rather be right now:

  • with David
  • asleep
  • shopping with my mom &/or sisters (no kids)
  • living in a bigger house


E - Four movies I'd watch over and over:

  • Walk the Line - best movie ever
  • Sleeping with the Enemy - edited version of course
  • Napoleon Dynamite
  • Juno - just saw it & loved it

F - Four Bands/Groups that I love to listen to:

  • Counting Crows - the only thing David & I have in common
  • No Doubt - I wish I was Gwen
  • Aerosmith
  • Jewel - I know she's not a band, but I couldn't think of anyone else

G - Four People I'm tagging: (I don't know if any of these people are even reading my blog, but if they are I'd sure like to hear from them :)

  • Shanna W.
  • Carrie R.
  • Brooke B.
  • Tiffany J.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Thanks for tagging me. I will have to do this one as well as another, hopefully today.

I really thought this was a cool tag and I really loved your lesson yesterday.

This morning I didn't feel like doing anything and then I thought about your lesson, pulled out an aerobics tape and danced/worked out with my kids. Thank you!!!

Shaury said...

Thanks Shanna youre so sweet. I feel like a lesson giving dork.

Becky A said...

Hey I wish I would have thought of Park City! Dad DOES think he's funny, especially when it comes to e-mails. Let's go shopping! (definitely w/no kids.)

Anonymous said...

NO SHOPPING IT IS EVIL

Anonymous said...

P.S. Id rather be with you Shaury than anywhere else in the world.