Ahh, are boys are too much alike! Preston is a sucker for his quad. He's a great rider, too. Any chance he has to get muddy he does! If you ever decide to meet us in Parowan for a quick trip we have two quads and Preston's got a 50! It would be so much fun!
I love your simple video's David. So real to life. But how do you get them on the stinking blog? My "computer expert" husband said he can do it...but I've seen no results.
3 comments:
Ahh, are boys are too much alike! Preston is a sucker for his quad. He's a great rider, too. Any chance he has to get muddy he does! If you ever decide to meet us in Parowan for a quick trip we have two quads and Preston's got a 50! It would be so much fun!
i love ezra's language!
I love your simple video's David. So real to life. But how do you get them on the stinking blog? My "computer expert" husband said he can do it...but I've seen no results.
Post a Comment