This will probably be a weekly segment, sometimes throughout the week, and by sometimes I mean everyday several times a day, I find things that I generally have a distaste for and so I think I should share this general distaste.
This weeks general distaste is Utah Companies that want you to have three to five years work experience a degree from an accredited university and then offer to pay you a whopping 12-15 dollars an hour and act like that's doing you a freaking favor, and this is after he tells me that his company made over 20 million dollars last year and is on target to make 200 million over the next few years. AHHHHH
Because I am a polite person I don't ever say what I am thinking, but if I could I would like to look the guy in the eye and say, "Well yes that sounds fantastic, is it alright if I bring my family and our new cardboard box home with me and set up camp in the alley behind work."
One time I applied for a driving job and after the interview the guy told me the job would pay 8 dollars and hour and I was a little upset for my time being wasted so I just stood up and told him thanks for wasting my afternoon and walked out, it felt good.
And so to recap my general distaste, I HAVE THREE KIDS AND NEED TO FEED THEM YOU STUPID FREAKING IDIOTS, STOP BEING SO CHEEP.
5.10.2008
Things that I generally have a strong distaste for....
Posted by Anonymous at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
how frustrating! just know that job was not meant to be, and a better one is out there waiting for you to find it! Good luck! and just look at your cute little fam. and remember what's important!
Post a Comment